DAY 33 of Training

We woke up around 5am this morning and started the actual training at exactly 6:10am.

It was nice and easy 30 minutes run. What's nice about it is that I've meet a friend from my grade school years...not that close, but due to the fact that he's my cousin's former boyfriend, we easily engaged to a quality talk while running... It's so cool to know that he's also into running..It's a great feeling knowing a friend or a relative who's also enthusiastically approach running the way you do....

We've finish 6 laps ( at the back of CIC ) about 3 1/2 miles until he call it a day...because he still needs to accompany his son to school...I added 2 more laps then finished with it 5 min. recovery walk at 6:45am.

Tomorrow, June 23, our 34th day of training we'll going to have our cross training...a combination of my soccer and basketball background cross training....

Until the next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment